Below are some examples to help improve your phone battery life
- Turn your auto brightness setting on or turn the screen brightness down as low as you can with it still being usable
- Turn off background app refresh
- Turn off the GPS
- Ensure your Bluetooth is off
- Use your phone on mostly Wi-Fi
- Turn 3G/4G off if you’re not using it
By doing these few things, you will stop your phone from using its battery to keep unnecessary resources in use. If you must have one or two apps refresh their information regularly or use GPS, you can adjust individual app settings accordingly. If you are like me, you probably have chargers in multiple locations: work, home, and in the car. However, if you follow these tips, you may not need those chargers as much.